Which Online Format option is right for you?
live Zoom Classroom option best for:
- Students who prefer a structured schedule
- Students who learn best in a classroom setting but prefer the convenience of learning from their home or office
- Students who benefit from the guidance of a live instructor
Online Self-paced option best for:
- Motivated learners who wish to complete all pre-licensing requirements in as short of a time as possible
- For those who need more time given the demands of work and family
Students who prefer self-paced format while still benefiting from instructor support
Live Zoom Classroom vs. Self-Paced Online: What is the difference?
Live Zoom Classroom: This learning format is led by an instructor and is organized in a live virtual meeting room (Zoom) where students and the instructor meet together to communicate via video conferencing. The course follows a specified schedule and requires students and the instructor to be online at the same time. Follow along in textbook, hear real-life examples and ask questions just as if you were sitting in the classroom.
Self-Study | Self-Paced Online: Text-Based Learning. This is a self-study format. Students learn on their own schedule and can log in and out as desired from home, work or anywhere with internet access. The course is divided into short pages that you click through, and there are periodic quizzes to help you remember what you read. Treated like a 40-hour work week, your education can be completed quickly so you can move on with your new real estate career.