Final Course Exams
Final course exams must be taken and a successful grade received within the six-month course enrollment period. We recommend testing within 30 days of completing required course hours. Final course exam information can be found here.
Course Extension Option
Just need a little more time? If it is less than one year since your original enrollment period and you need just a bit more time to make up a missed module or two (live Zoom course), complete required course hours (self-paced online course) and/or prepare and sit for your final course exam, we do offer a 90-day extension option for $89.00.
Contact us for payment link.
- 90 days to successfully complete final course exams.
- Self-paced format students will retain access to online course in order to compete hours/exam prep.
- Live (ZOOM) classroom students are able to make up any missed modules. Please refer to attendance sheet received at registration.
- In-person students are able to make up any missed modules through our live (ZOOM) classroom. Please refer to attendance sheet provided at registration.
- Extension applies only if course is within one year since original enrollment.
Please note: Extension does not include live classroom module (s) refresh/retake | Refer to Course Retake info below.
If you feel you would benefit from a full course retake, please contact us for discount ($199) payment link.
- Discount applies only if it has been less than one year since your original enrollment period.
- Retake will include new six-month enrollment period.
- If it has been over one year since your original enrollment period, full tuition applies.
- Discount payment applies to Zoom classroom or self-paced formats only.
- Textbook not included.