Live Streaming Class Policies and Procedures
1) All Students must have the camera on their device turned on during the entire class so that the instructor can see the student’s face. This is a regulation set forth by the DPOR for attendance verification.
2) Students should log into their class meeting five minutes prior to the class start.
3) When logging in, you must use your full name to be given credit. This is important so that every student who is logged on gets credit for attending.
4) Students are not allowed to record and/or post the live-streaming class nor allow anyone else to record on their behalf.
5) Students are not allowed to share log in credentials.
6) Students should be prepared and logged in at least 5 minutes early so they are ready to begin the class at the designated time.
7) Students must be stationary during the class and paying attention to the instructor. For instance, no walking, driving, cooking etc. during the class.
8) During the class, students should be in a quiet, private section of the house, away from background noise and distractions.
9) Students will have their audio off by default. Audio may enabled on student’s part should they wish to ask or answer a question.
10) When asking a question, students may either type in their question or enable their audio to speak. Questions are encouraged!