1) All Students must have the camera on their device turned on during the entire class so that the instructor can see the student’s face. This is a regulation set forth by the DPOR for attendance verification.
2) Students should log into their class meeting five minutes prior to the class start.
3) When logging in, you must use your full name to be given credit. Do not use nicknames or abbreviations. This is important so that every student who is logged on gets credit for attending.
3) For students who do not need credit for the class but would like to refresh, please indicate in the chat box should you not wish to have your webcam enabled.
4) Students are not allowed to record and/or post the live-streaming class nor allow anyone else to record on their behalf.
5) Students are not allowed to share log in credentials.
6) Students are not allowed to join the live-streaming class late or leave it early. If so, they will not be given credit for the class. Students should be prepared and logged in at least 5 minutes early so they are ready to begin the class at the designated time.
7) Students must be stationary during the class and paying attention to the instructor. For instance, you can’t be walking, driving, etc. during the class.
8) During the class, students should be in a quiet, private section of the house, away from background noise and distractions.
9) Students will have their audio off by default. Audio may enabled on student’s part should they wish to ask or answer a question.
10) When asking a question, students may either type in their question or enable their audio to speak.
11) Please be patient with us in the unfortunate event that we experience technical difficulties. We are trying our very best to provide a great live-streaming experience.
12) Enjoy your class!